MichaelCD - The Blog.

The thoughts of Michael Cadwallader. Coffee loving, history book reading, Cheshire man.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Doomed

When I thought of doing a blog previously I wanted a specific subject blog. So I thought, what is my main interest? It took a lot of umming and arring before I realised that I have no main interest. I decided to do a blog on a sport I like, but kind of ran out of enthusiasm and subjects and started posting stuff about myself, politics e.t.c. needless to say when you have a theme and don't stick to it, the result is a big pile of crap which my blog turned into. I tried another one which again was a themed blog trying to do some sort of history cum human nature comments blog - again I lost enthusiasm very quickly.

Maybe it's because I am a Gemini but I get bored of subjects, interests very quickly but when I get interested in something I become virtually obsessed. So with absolutely no subject perhaps this blog will be better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home