MichaelCD - The Blog.

The thoughts of Michael Cadwallader. Coffee loving, history book reading, Cheshire man.

Monday, November 22, 2004

E-Baying

This summer there was a plethora of articles in the papers about ebay. It seems to have increased the members of the site massively. Very good for ebay but for me it is just not the same anymore. The amount of bargains has decreased massively, fraud is widely publicised and I myself have had a recent bad experience.

My current ID has been in use since Feburary 2003 but I had another ID a year before that. Before that I used Yahoo auctions at a time when it was full of Third Reich paraphernalia which was banned in a blaze of publicity in 2000. When someone like myself is thinking seriously about not using ebay anymore then something needs to be done to restore confidence - now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home