MichaelCD - The Blog.

The thoughts of Michael Cadwallader. Coffee loving, history book reading, Cheshire man.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Blogging In Beta

Now seems to be a good time to make 'the switch'. I have had numerous publishing problems recently, with a number of posts being duplicated when I try to make amendments. Sometimes, I can't even publish at all. Such little frustrations have led me to the end of the teather. So, now, it's Blogger Beta or bust.

Hopefully, archives and template will be left intact, but with Blogger's track record who knows! I suppose the only thing I can do is to cross my fingers.

Update - Well, it does not seem to have worked! I might have another try later, but it's hardly a promising start to Blogger's Beta.

3 Comments:

At 8:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a great blog you have here; it's good to see you're moving up in the world!


http://islandphilosophy.blogspot.com/

 
At 1:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have just moved as well, beta certainly publishes a lot faster. Apparently you can customise your blog without messing with the html template, although I haven't got around to trying that that option yet.

 
At 11:55 pm, Blogger Major_Grooves said...

Och how ocme your archives still work and mine are gone to pot? No fair!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home