MichaelCD - The Blog.

The thoughts of Michael Cadwallader. Coffee loving, history book reading, Cheshire man.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Something I Missed

I am not sure how I missed this from a couple of weeks ago. At least it gives me the opportunity to re-state:
The only pillar of the nation state which has not yet been attacked by multiculturalism, is the law. Well, so I thought. Then I came across an article on the BBC website, it turns out that the laws of this land, rooted in anglo-saxon common law, are not accepted by some British citizens.
This path in which we are sleepwalking down, is the one which leads us all the way upto the end of our nation as a united whole.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking to Conservative Times. Nice to know there are some right thinking folks across the pond.

Filmer at Conservative Times

P.S. As a Brit, you might actually get the Filmer reference.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home