MichaelCD - The Blog.

The thoughts of Michael Cadwallader. Coffee loving, history book reading, Cheshire man.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Great website

I'm at an all time high, with regards to the number of books I am buying at the moment. In my room, I literally have a pile of paperbacks which I have read once and will probably never read again. But, I have always been reticent to throw them away, and I am fairly certain that they are to tatty for the charity shop. So, what should I do? Well, now I have discovered Read It Swap It, a website which allows people to swap books. When you register your list of books, other users can approach you requesting a swap. Following on from that, you view their list and then decide whether you want one of their books or not. The only cost incurred is the postage. It's well worth a look.

Completely unrelated, but also interesting, is the return of Sir John Bull. Expect more rants about 'Hitler Blair', Feminists, the bankruptcy of multiculturalism and, probably, some Peak Oil predictions thrown in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home